Decals are self-adhesive vinyl stickers, which can be applied on all types of smooth surfaces. It is possible to make a vinyl sticker on any shape, color, and custom design patterns. You can carve anything from your custom message using vinyl decal lettering to your company logo or motivational quotes using vinyl decals.
Decals are usually one-time use products; however, you can also get repositionable decals, which can be removed and reinstalled from time to time. The permanent decals feature high-quality adhesive vinyl, which is stamped with UV inks and can ensure for really long. Custom car decals can be used both outside and inside the vehicle. Removal decals are usually used by marketers who want to announce a special sale through car decals and later want to replace it with a new one.
Benefits of custom car decals
Next, let us have a quick overview of custom car decals.
- Good quality vinyl decals can stay shiny and solid for more than five years outdoors
- Custom decals can also be highly resistant to dampness and humidity
- Decals can also withstand highly intensive sunlight, dust, and other pollutants
- Decals are now used as promotional tools for businesses
- Compared to other outdoor advertising modes, custom car decals are largely cost effective and quick to make
- It can be made in any vibrant color and any imaginable size and design
Where to apply custom made decals
Even though this article’s topic is custom car decals, there are plenty of other usages too for decals owing to their flexibility and ease of installation. Some other major applications of custom decals for decorative and promotional purposes are:
- One home or office interior walls.
- Windows and window glasses.
- There are special categories of floor decals.
- Car decals and car window decals.
- Outdoor signage.
As of late, wall decals are replacing other modes of costly decoration techniques. For businesses, this set forth a new and unique mode of promotions and advertising.
Car window decals
Car window decals can add to your vehicle’s overall elegance and take your promotions to the next level. Window decals are ideal for outdoor advertisement. Considering the return on investment from this advertising model, it is found to be more efficient than many other costly outdoor advertisement models.
There are various types of decals available, like clear decals, matte decals, colored decals, opaque decals, etc., which you can further customize to bring out your design and fix it on your car. You can print using UV-resistant ink, which makes it perform for long even when your vehicle used to be parked under sunlight, and vinyl material used for decals is also weather-resistant to withstand rain and snow, etc.
You can check online and offline to identify the best service provider in custom decal made to order your design with specifications about the dimensions to get it done in a matter of a day or so.