Fenix is one of the more popular flashlight brands. Many types of flashlights are made and sold by this company. They intend to offer high end flashlights at reasonable prices so customers will be satisfied with their experience. Some believe this is the best prepper flashlight company.
- Fenix flashlights have been sold since 2005.
- Fenix offers flashlight technology on the cutting edge.
- Fenix is committed to keeping prices reasonable while offering the latest technology.
- Those wondering “where are Fenix flashlights manufactured?” can know thatFenix is a high-tech company that is based in China.
- They have locations in over 100 countries.
- Fenix Lighting the US is the distributor in the US; it is based in Colorado.
- Fenix has won many awards. One of these is the Red Dot Award for High Quality Design was awarded to the Fenix TK72R in 2017.
- Fenix flashlights are rugged, with anodized aluminum and stainless steel combined with rubber o-ring seals for durability and resistance to both water and dust.
- Several different categories of lights are offered by Fenix, including lights for every day carry, lights for camping and hiking, lights for hunting, lights for biking, and lights for tactical purposes and public safety as well as LED lanterns.
- The batteries used by Fenix lights include AA and AAA, CR123A, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650, and rechargeable.
- Fenix offers a wizard to determine which of theirlights would best serve the purpose for which you need it.
- All Fenix flashlights use LED bulbs.
- Most Fenix flashlights use rechargeable batteries and can be recharged via USB.
- Headlamps are one of the options provided by Fenix, made to be lightweight but bright for providing needed light for situations like hiking or jogging or even working on the car in the dark.
- Bike lights are available to be added to a bicycle for lighting while riding at night. Not only will it help the rider to see, it will also help others on the road to see the rider.
- Fenix lanterns offer a bright light source for camping or power outages. They are made to be water resistant and some have magnetic bases. Most are rechargeable by USB.
- The Fenix store offers a section of clearance items where open box products can be purchased at a reduced rate.
- The lumens shed by Fenix flashlights range from under 99 to over 1501; some of the lights are up to 3000 lumens!
- A variety of accessories can be purchased, as well. These include batteries and chargers, holsters, filters and diffusers, grips, mounts, and other gear.
- The Fenix Loyalty Program offers rewards to those who purchase from Fenix. Customers can earn points by signing up, by sharing, by reviewing products, and for other activities, as well as for each purchase.
- Fenix offers free shipping of the full order to one address for purchases to an address within the USA.
Fenix PD35 V2.0 2018 Upgrade 1000 Lumen Flashlight Built-in USB Rechargeable Battery & LumenTac Charging Cable
Fenix LD30 1600 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight, 3500 mAh Rechargeable Battery with EdisonBright Battery Carry case Bundle
Fenix E03R 260 Lumen Rechargeable EDC Keychain Flashlight with Auxiliary Red Light and LumenTac USB-C Charging Cable
Fenix PD36R 1600 Lumen USB rechargeable CREE LED tactical Flashlight with EdisonBright charging cable carry case bundle
Fenix LR40R 12000 Lumen 845 Yards Beam CREE LED USB rechargeable flashlight with 2 X EdisonBright battery carry cases Bundle
Fenix PD25 550 Lumens CREE XP-L LED Pocket Flashlight with Fenix Rechargeable Battery (Built-In USB Charging Port) and LumenTac Charging Cable
Bundle: Fenix E18R 750 Lumen Ultra Compact Rechargeable Flashlight 2X Rechargeable Batteries & LumenTac Battery Organizer
If these facts have piqued interest, there are a number of Fenix flashlights available for purchase. Some of them are below.
Upgraded in 2018, this flashlight offers 1000 lumens from a CREE XP-L LED that shines up to 273 yards. It has an easy on/off in the tailcap, which is also a tactical feature, and provides five brightness levels plus a strobe through the switch on the side. The rechargeable battery offers up to 430 hours of runtime per charge on the Eco setting and nearly three hours on the Turbo setting. It is lightweight and compact and comes with a holster for easy carrying.
A rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion battery powers up to 1600 lumens at up to 205 meters. The batteries can be replaced with two CR123A disposable batteries in a pinch. The tail switch has a tactical component. A warning aids in knowing when the battery needs to be replaced. A lanyard and holster are included, along with some other replacement components.
This keychain flashlight has dual beams, both LEDs. It offers up to 260 lumens of white light or a 5 lumen red light. The device is rechargeable with a USB-C cord which is included. Its aeronautic aluminum is durable and resistant to impact and water.
This tactical flashlight comes with a carrying case and charging cable for recharging the 21700 Lithium-ion battery. The cable charges the light within 4 hours. The tail switch is convenient and tactical. The light shines up to 1600 lumens and to a distance of up to 283 meters.
This spotlight shines super bright, up to 12000 lumens and up to 773 meters on the maximum settings. It chargesits lithium-ion battery back with a USB-C port. Battery carrying cases are included in the bundle. It has separate searchlight and floodlight options and is very compact. It has stainless steel switches in the high strength aluminum.
An aircraft-grade aluminum body protects an LED bulb that is expected to shine for 50,000 hours. It uses one 18650 lithium-ion battery or, if necessary, two CR123A batteries. It has protection from reverse polarity and a body design to resist slipping and rolling, as well as being made for tactical use.
This super compact flashlight weighs less than two ounces. Its super bright LED bulb provides up to 550 lumens, depending on which settings are chosen using the dual switch. Four levels of light are joined by a strobe option. It comes with a CR123A battery, which can be replaced with a rechargeable RCR123A (16340) battery.
This convenient everyday carry flashlight has an LED bulb that delivers up to 750 lumens up to 148 yards. There are four light levels and a strobe option. The rechargeable battery can be recharged with a built-in magnetic charging port. The switch can be locked so it will not turn on while being carried.
This flashlight has a magnetic tailcapas well as a clip to offer hands-free use. The light comes out at a right angle for convenience. The secondary light is red and has signal and SOS options. The package includes a holster and a couple spare parts.